It's 10PM - Do you know where your drone is???

Saturday, August 2, 2014 | comments

I'm getting a little tired of hearing the sky is falling - chicken little media putting such a bad spin on UAVs. Unmanned aerial vehicles are the simple consumer grade flying cameras that every thinks are so dang cool. Feel free to decide that my commentary is subjective or biased. All I know is at this point I have piloted no less than 300 flights since Nov 2013. With that being said, I have come across many people who are fascinated by them. Most have no first hand experience and some rare few even a little fear because of their exposure to the media that controls the flow of information they get on any topic including this one.

Once I explain some of the main technical points of what they can do & what they cannot do, I can then show them in person how it flies. They get a firsthand view of the quad in flight plus I can show them what the camera sees. Without fail, the usual response is how cool it is. Then they get to watch the display that shows exactly what I can see. Immediately, everything they learned from truly biased media outlets goes out the window because they can walk away with actual facts.

Enough with the hype. Time to watch for yourself some of the positive spin.

I shot this in downtown Myrtle Beach, SC. July 30, 2014.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Drone Buzzz - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger